3 Day Clinician Follow-Up
Coming home from the hospital can be overwhelming for tube fed patients. We double check that patients understand the equipment and usage instructions and are receiving adequate nutrition. Within 3 days, a clinician will call to assess the patient’s nutritional status, review equipment and discharge plan, and answer any questions or concerns. The patient or caregiver is taught to recognize signs and symptoms of complications and to report any problems appropriately.
• Assess Patient’s Nutritional Status
• Discuss Signs and Symptoms of Complications
• Review of Physician Orders/Discharge Plan
• Confirm Understanding of Equipment
• Highlight any Equipment Problems
Browse the catalog by clicking on the banner. Once open, click on the page numbers listed in the table of contents (page 2) to go directly to specific product sections.