24 Hour Set-Up
Within 24 hours the patient is contacted by a clinician and set-up with a pump, IV pole and formula. A registered nurse will discuss how to use the pump, discharge orders from the physician, and future delivery schedule. They will also leave behind the physician instructions and manufacturer reference guide for review. Only Registered Nurses make training visits for tube feed patients, not a driver or technician.
Clinical Visit & Patient Training
• Explain Equipment and Orders
• Set-Up of Delivery Schedule
• Details of On-Call Coverage - Who to Call 24/7?
• Give Patient Packet with Physician Instructions
• Give Patient Manufacturer Pump Reference Guide
• Clinical Visit takes 20 to 30 Minutes
Browse the catalog by clicking on the banner. Once open, click on the page numbers listed in the table of contents (page 2) to go directly to specific product sections.